5.12.08

5 years 6 months later........


You have these two still dating.  No after so long they are not married yet.  But I am SO excited to say they are moving out together and are going to be living really close to me.  I am sure Cole is super excited about that part.  


So I would like to give a shout out to these Love Birds.  For dating longer  then Joe and I have even known eachother.  Love you guys.  Thank you Cole for taking care of my sweet (haha) baby sister. 

P.S. is this picture better for you Kandace



***** for those of you that know Kandace can understand why I laugh after the word sweet, when talking about her.  She is a Feisty one.  Always has been and thats why we love her so.

1 comment:

aubri said...

You're so funny! I remember when we were WAY little and Kandace really was feisty! I love that girl! You're so lucky that you'll have your sister so close. I'm so jealous.

p.s. I think you should post a million pictures of Owen. I love that little guy!