






After having a Christmas tree for about a week I finally got to decorate it. I have to wait for Joe to put the lights on since he is the light pro. This tree has 7 strands on it and you will notice on the bottom left we are missing lights. Thats because we ran out sounds impossible right? Not for our tree. Lights are hung in and out on each branch. Our tree lighting is kind of a big deal. And that leaves me to decorate by myself. Which is kind of relaxing. I love decorating my home and wish I could leave my decor up for longer. There is nothing better then walking in to a house that smells of Christmas tree. I made a sign for my tree this year and love it also for my door. I made them during thanksgiving weekend. I want to see yours Jen!
P.S. If you think I don't have your address please send it to me. I want to send YOU a christmas card brittasay{@}gmaildotcom Don't be shy, I like you.




2 comments:
Love love love your decorations and the sign in your tree is awesome!!! Don't you just love Christmastime?? Hope you guys have a great one! We still need to get together someday soon :)
Carly
wow. I like love the glisten sign. I think I will come steal it. Everything you did turned out adorable!
Post a Comment