How cute are these pictures? I love Owen! Lovin the Sophie! I am trying so hard to get Navi to like hers! She is starting to respond to the sqeeking! I'm determined to make that her favorite toy!
You have more pics taken than anyone, and it's great cuz they're always so cute! keep them coming. Email me your address when you have a second. rachaelwlambert@gmaildotcom ~Happy Holidays
SO CUTE! again, i ask: how do you get owen to wear a hat? he is such a good little boy. and beautiful too. you and joe sure make cute babies..... you better make more!.....
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
8 comments:
How cute are these pictures? I love Owen! Lovin the Sophie! I am trying so hard to get Navi to like hers! She is starting to respond to the sqeeking! I'm determined to make that her favorite toy!
These pictures are beautiful, Owen knows how to work the camera.
You have more pics taken than anyone, and it's great cuz they're always so cute! keep them coming. Email me your address when you have a second.
rachaelwlambert@gmaildotcom
~Happy Holidays
SO CUTE! again, i ask: how do you get owen to wear a hat? he is such a good little boy. and beautiful too. you and joe sure make cute babies..... you better make more!.....
CUTE CUTE CUTE! You always get amazing pictures!
hey! i need your address. email me: forwhitney@gmail.com thanks!!!
Wow, you get the cutest pictures!! I need to find a photographer in my area who does pictures like the ones you get!! So Cute!!!
Your baby is gorgeous. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment