


We have been doing some winter cleaning so when I found this, I threw it on Owen. It looked so cute I had to take some pictures. Owen didn't mind at all, he even wore it to lunch with Joe.
He earned his eagle scout award by playing the guitar for sick kids in third world countries. He is our little hero.




1 comment:
So I am a little bit mad at my blog right now... It never tells me when you update your blog so I never know! but how rad is Owen??? Peeing in the potty! that is awesome! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! and I love boy scout Owen. What a stud! We miss you guys! Navi and Owen still need to meet. We are trying to come to Cali the beginning of February so if we do I will let you know!!
Post a Comment