We went to and Amazing christmas party. We had such a fun time thank you Facers and Hennings familys! It was wear your christmas sweaters. So of course Joe and I took it a step further and overdid our outfits. Take notice to Joe's sweater. It started out as just a green sweater I added everything on it. If you look really close you can see the snowman dangling from his sleeves or the wreath's from his collar also his tights yes he is wearing womens tights and I cut off his sweat pants. He is also wearing christmas socks. For me the skirt I am wearing is what I think once was a Santa bag cut at the bottom, also I am wearing a head band that I glued on a strand of faux christmas lights. At the party there was Yummy soup and snacks to die for. Along with a White Elephant gift. Thanks so much for the fun party.
Joe and I posing together, to bad Owen wasn't there to take a family christmas picture. Don't worry we already got one and we look alot better. Thanks to Christie.
Some of our friends at the party.
My gift I picked. It was perfect for us we love dill pickles
Our friend Becky, glad you made it.
Kirk and Chelsea opening Kirks gift
Some more of the gang being super cheesy
Chelsea opening her fire crackers. Loved there facesWe were laughing the whole night. It was fun to get out with out Owen. Shout out to Kandace for watching the little bugger.
P.S. Don't forget to email me your address




6 comments:
i am laughing looking at all your pics cause know everyone that was at that party that was pictured, so funny! can we be art of your cool kids club when we are out there? oh, i guess i need to meet you first huh? sometime in january for sure!
Christmas parties are the best! Your house looks awesome too!
That looks like it was a riot! Wish we would've been there. Hey we need your address. Send it to me via email.
rachaelwlambertatgmaildotcom
Merry Christmas!
Okay, Joe looks amazing......Love the outfit.
looks like i great time! but that snowman skirt is scaring me!! :) happy christmas!
Ok, those pics (by Julie) are FABULOUS!! You guys look great and Owen is adorable!!
I heard you were at our ward yesterday, and I am so sad I didn't get to see you (I have a nasty cold)! I hope you guys are doing great, we loved your christmas card!
Post a Comment