9.12.08

8 months


Dear Owen,

You are a little over 8 months and have become quite the big boy.  Next week we find out really how big you are.  You have been crawling for the past couple months and pull yourself up on everything.  It seems like you are getting taller everyday.  You are now reaching shelves that I hoped ou wouldn't for a while.  You have now gotten your top two teeth and like to chew on everything.  Every once in awhile I will be holding you and I will get a nice little bite on the shoulder or the neck.  You are eating everything off of our plates.  Your favorite is corn, beans, avocado, any veggies, rice, chicken, and tomatoes.  Pretty much anything I put in your mouth you will eat.  I can't feed you fast enough, you grunt and yell at me for another bite.  It makes for some exciting times at the dinner table.  You are such a happy baby and love getting out of the house and seeing other people.  You dont make a peep when we are shopping.  (Mom has trained you well).  In the last couple of nights you have began to sleep through the night.  You wake up once or twice but fall back asleep pretty fast most of the time.  You love your dad so much and get so excited when you see him.  He loves to hang out with you too.  You are totally attached to your mom though.  And I love it.  I waited so long for you and love to see you grab for me and want me to snuggle with you.  

We love you so much Owen and love to see your smilling face everyday.  You make our world a better place.  We will always love you little boy.

xoxo
~Mom and Dad

3 comments:

robyn said...

So usually my blog tells me when your blog is updated... but lately it has not! So I have been missing out on all these cute pictures and I didn't even know! Yeah for getting your Christmas tree! I will call you back soon but I have been way sick and kinda don't have a voice, well I do, but I sound like a man and it cuts in and out all the time. So as soon as I can talk like a normal person I will call you back! Also that is a way cute letter to Owen! he will love that when he is older!

::jill:: said...

hey brittany,

just wanted to give you the info for the "Christmas Sweater Party" since you aren't on facebook.

Monday, December 15th
6:30-9:30 p.m.
Steph and Dave's place
3011 Rosa Linda
San Clemente

Item A: Come dressed in your festive christmas sweater & holiday accessories.

Item B: WHITE ELEPHANT!!! Must be a used/well loved item for a gift exchange.

Item C: MUG CONTEST!!! Bring a 'ONE OF A KIND' mug for sipping hot cocoa.

**Other holiday festivities/games to get you into that Christmas Spirit will be provided!**

hope you and joe can make it. it will be fun! bring owen!

aubri said...

I can't even believe that Owen is already 8 months! Where does time go?! And he has his 2 top teeth?! HOLY COW! He's going to be leaving on his mission before I get to see him! AGGHHHH! I love the letters you write to him. I think they are the sweetest ever!