8.12.08

Ward christmas party.





We had our ward christmas party last week, and it was a blast of course.  We love our ward, we have become close to a lot of families and truly love them.  Owen did not like Santa.  Our camera died right before Owen's  turn to sit on his lap so someone else had to take pictures.  I haven't gotten those yet.  

2 comments:

aubri said...

Yay for posting more Owen pictures! He is just the cutest ever!!! (well, tied with Emmett of course!) I can't wait for Emmett to meet Santa...should be an experience! Oh and I love the jacket he has on in the Christmas tree pictures- it's awesome!

Jessica Kettle said...

These are so cute. I can't believe how much more hair he has now! I TOTALLY see how you were saying he reminded you of max. His hair and the striped shirt are so similar to how he was at that age. Even his expression in that first one! haha! I miss you guys. =(