Joe had yesterday off so he went surfing and I went to a church activity. Then he we surfing again and Niccole and I headed to the mall. We also went to Burlington Coat Factory with the boys to see all the children stuff, they had a TON! We couldn't find Niccole (or we didn't look very hard) so we decided to call her over the loud speaker it was pretty funny I felt like a teenager again trying to embarrass a friend. We met up with Kirk an Chelsea and then my Brother and his friends came for a yummy dinner at Albertaco and some really yummy yogurt at Cherry on Top. After that we went to Luke and Chrissys to chill for a little but. It was a fun day, I wish Joe had more Saturdays off like this one. Thanks for the good time you guys.
2.3.08
Albertaco and Cherry on top
Joe had yesterday off so he went surfing and I went to a church activity. Then he we surfing again and Niccole and I headed to the mall. We also went to Burlington Coat Factory with the boys to see all the children stuff, they had a TON! We couldn't find Niccole (or we didn't look very hard) so we decided to call her over the loud speaker it was pretty funny I felt like a teenager again trying to embarrass a friend. We met up with Kirk an Chelsea and then my Brother and his friends came for a yummy dinner at Albertaco and some really yummy yogurt at Cherry on Top. After that we went to Luke and Chrissys to chill for a little but. It was a fun day, I wish Joe had more Saturdays off like this one. Thanks for the good time you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
im always down for yummy food! i hope he has more saturdays off as the summer approaches.
Can that picture of Timmy get any better?NOISUBMITTHATITCANNOT! hA HA! That was a fun night. Joe, you are the coolest cat and brit you are about to pop! yay! (this is kirk by the way-disclaimer for chelsea) Anyways, we totally love you guys. Peace and stay white.
Yum I miss albertaco! Greasy Goodness!
Tim is freaking me out...
Post some pictures of the new scooter! We wanna see it!
Post a Comment