25.3.08
Welcome baby Owen!
As of 12:30, Joe and Brittany are officially the parents of Owen Oddous Asay. Oddous is Joe's mom's maiden name, also Joe's middle name, pronounced Oh-dew. He weighed 6 pounds, 14 oz, 19.5 inches long. Brittany went from 6 to 10 in a couple hours and only pushed for about 35 minutes! Yay! I am waiting on a few pictures via e-mail, so I will add them A.S.A.P! Welcome to the world Owen! You are so blessed to be born into such a wonderful family. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Wahoo! What a beautiful name and an awesome weight. It sounds like the birth went beautifully, congrats to both of you. I can't wait to see pictures. We love you hon!!!
I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Yay! I he is so cute! It was fun seeing you two yesterday, and brittany is the most beautiful post-partum mom I've seen!
how awesome! congrats u guys. i cant wait to see pics.
Can't wait to see him! Welcome little Owen... almost 7 lbs.... what a cutie pie!
How exciting for the both of you. Congrats, sounds like labor wasnt' as horrible as it could have been, it never is fun no matter how you look at it. But the outcome is so worth the 9 months. Get some pictures up soon
Hey Britt, it's me again(the girl you don't know but likes to look at your blog). Anyways I have been waiting to see when you had your baby the crazy thing is he was born on my birthday and he weighed the same and was as long as I was. Crazy!! Good day though. I can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment