26.3.08

Meet Little Owen



These pictures just in, courtesy of Tim! Isn't he adorable?! I think he looks like Brittany. Especially his nose and lips! But I just know he's going to be a little surfer boy like Joseph. 

~Jessica

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am so glad you got pictures up. Am at home and have nothing to show anyone. he is so cute am so excited am an aunt. Thanks Jessica

Kristin said...

Congratulations! He's super cute and totally adorable! We would love to see you all in the near future after you get settled.

Kellyn said...

Brittany and Joe, what a doll I bet you are in 7th Heaven floating on cloud 9! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

He looks perfect! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the murdocks said...

Oh my gosh he is beautiful! Congrats you guys!! I am so happy to hear everything went well and he came naturally. Isn't it the most wonderful thing in the world? I am thrilled you are able to experience this amazing blessing. Best of luck with everything!

Holly said...

Brittany- Congratulations!! There is nothing like a new baby. He is adorable. We enjoy looking at your blog.
Holly and Jared (joe's cousin)

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle said...

he's so tiny and so cute! congrats again you guys!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love the newborns! I am so happy for you Brittany, enjoy him. He's absolutely beautiful, I am so thrilled for you!!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable! He does look just like Britt! I'm glad things went well! Hope to get to see him soon. Love you all!

ashley said...

yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!
he really is so cute!
hope you guys are feeling good, but how could you not with that bundle of love?!?

Amy said...

Oh man! He is dang cute! I just want to snuggle him. Hope you enjoy every moment! Congrats!!!

whitney said...

owen is the CUTEST. i am so incredibly excited for you guys. i have thinking about you all day! i love his little dark hair. cherish these moments..... they go by so quickly. (this coming from a seven week old mom! trust.) :)

::jill:: said...

he is adorable!! congrats to you both!! you did it!!

julie said...

What a sweet little guy you two have. We are so excited for you to enjoy getting to know him. He is such a cute little guy! xo

Chrissy said...

He really is such a cute & precious little one! I need to hold him.

McLove said...

Congrats!! He is darling and I love his name:)

Cooper Squared said...

Cute little baby Asay! I am sure he will have a tanning lamp for his face in no time at all! :) I am so excited for you guys...enjoy every second!

Stephens Family said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! We are so happy for you guys and we can't wait to meet him!