10.3.08

The Love Birds, and a little afternoon of Surfing.






Here they are just getting ready to take a little Joy ride together .
Here is Collin in my sweet pink helmet, that I haven't even tried on  because I will not go close to riding it.  I am way to close to getting this baby out healthy!
And there off.  Joe Loves his scooter.  Today he filled it up for 3 dollars PREMIUM.  How many of you can say that.  This probably was the best idea that Joe has had in a while.  I don't have to go pick him up anymore.  I also try not to think about how dangerous it is.  
Collin came down for what he called his "VACATION" .  He took a couple days off of work so he came to hang out.  We had a good time, he bought a new surf board and went surfing all weekend.
This picture is of Joe trying to get up.  Sometimes its a little hard with his knee still. and the next picture is of him falling.  I got a lot of good pictures of the boys falling.  I was having a great time taking pictures of them.


Here is Collin riding a wave



And here is Collin jumping off his board.  I thought this picture was so funny.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Good luck with the labor! I hope everything goes well. I think it is so fun that you guys are so close to all of your family down there. You get to do so many fun things together. It was fun to hang out at your house and be so close to the beach. I wish I was closer!

K+C=M+K said...

You're a great photographer Britt! I love the action shots! The scooter looks like a lot of fun, I wanna reserve a time to ride it! So, you guys wanna play this weekend? Last weekend before your due date!! Crazy!!

Luke said...

I love the scooter! I'll have to come check it out.