22.3.08

Not so Happy Due Date!!!

So here I am ready to have a baby and he is just not so ready (he is a little stubborn like his mother).  I had a doctor appointment on thursday and I am still Not dilated. So I am waiting for the dr to call and tell me if I can be induced on wed.  If not I will not be able to be induced until April 2nd.  I think I might go NUTS!!!!  If I can be induced this weekend then I will have the balloon on tuesday (which I am a little scared for).  So I will keep you all updated.  I am headed to the mall and praying that he will want to come while I am there since it is right across the street.  PLEASE COME CHILD!!!!

6 comments:

Pure Images said...

You poor thing! I am so sorry he is being so stubborn! We set our induction for the 13th and he came the 12th. So maybe if you set the appointment, he will decide to come!! Good luck!

James said...

Yikes.....Hang in there. I was a week late. I know how you feel. It's not fair when people have their babies early. He'll be here soon.

julie said...

I know how you feel girl!! Best of luck to you. I balled when the dr told me I couldn't get induced until thursday... & it was monday. But it felt like FOREVER away!! xo

Anonymous said...

Come out baby!!! lol. I know how you feel but I know that doesn't help... ugh. You are stubborn by the way? (Gasp). lol. I'm the same way, that's why we get along right? ;) Here's hoping you get a March baby hon... Have they stripped your membranes? That doesn't always work though, they did it twice when we were waiting for Camden (maybe 3 times, who knows...) Giant hugs for you!!!

Stephens Family said...

Don't get down! I know it sucks, I was over my due date as well. Are they doing the Foley Bulb? If so I had that done and it was cake. On the bright side, my friend has been having contractions for weeks now and the doctor won't induce her until 39 weeks. I know the anticipation is killing you but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel, when he finally decides to come!

Kristin said...

Is he here yet? We're excited to hear the news! I went one day short of 42 weeks with this last baby, and everday I thought, "It's got to be today!" Don't worry, he'll come soon. It's normal to go past 40 weeks. Just remember, you can't be pregnant forever!