
Yes this is a picture of a brick wall. This also describes my Cervix, one thick wall that doesn't look like it is caving in anytime soon. The doctor said I have a strong Cervix. WHAT???? I don't want that. I want to be dilated. (Which I am not) So it looks like I will be pregnant for a couple more weeks my friends, unless I receive a miracle. Anyone have any suggestions? Well at least I am not terribly uncomfortable. I am definitely thankful for that.




11 comments:
Well you may be shocked how quickly things will change when the baby decides he's ready. I'm glad you aren't too uncomfortable though, that's a plus! I had no signs of labor when my water suddenly broke with Ariana at 37 weeks (I was maybe 2 cm)... Camden I was in labor for *weeks* with false contractions and praying for him to come out because it was so hot... (sigh). It's always so different, sorry about the news but hoping you are doing well hon. Hang in there and try to get a nap when you can, heaven knows you will be glad you did in a few weeks!
It's your first! He will come, just don't drink anything for a day and walk around every mall in the OC. Haha
That news is always frustrating, but you never know. I was at a 4 for 2 weeks and they kept telliing me I would probably not make it one more day...2 weeks later they had to induce. You never know!
oh brittany, you poor thing! that is the worst! don't worry though, the baby can't stay in there forever, he'll come when he's ready!
yeah, you never do know. with velz my dr told me there was no way i was going to go into labor on my own. when i called him at 3 am and told him i was in labor and needed to go to the hospital he almost didn't believe me... all in their "due" time. good thing you are not feeling bad!
i think i said it before, but walk up hill, or go to the gym and go on the treadmill at a crazy amount of up hill angle.
oh, and sex. lots of it.
I am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. He'll come soon and be so healthy. That will be such a blessing.
this is so funny! post pictures of your bedding. OR ELSE!
My Dr. told me the same thing the day before my due date and then my water broke a day and a half later. You just never know? Good luck he will be here before you know it.
Hang in there Britt! He'll be worth the wait...but try to get some rest now!
Oh man, just hang in. I can't believe you almost have a baby! I can't wait to see pics of the little cutie. Enjoy your sleep in the meantime :)
I keep checking back thinking there will be a picture of your new baby! Can't wait
Post a Comment