30.3.08

Bath Time!




Last night Owen had his bath.  Joe gave him the bath and in the end he was sweating.  Owen got upset a couple times but other then that was pretty calm.  He is a really good baby and we are doing very well home now.  He is sleeping a little bit better and I hope it continues that way.  I am feeling better too just a little sore.  Nobody tells you about the ten step process just to go to the bathroom.  We are doing great  though, its amazing what you can do on little sleep.  Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments, we love you all.   

6 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry no one filled you in on the "recovery" process involving the potty. It really is terrible, but I found myself laughing at your comment. For some reason, you really do forget that 10-step process!

Busy B Preschool said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! He is adorable. Brittany, I'm glad to hear that you are feeling well. It will get easier when you start to feel better. Really it is like 6 weeks before you start to feel better. Hang in there. turn off your phone and take naps!

Jessica Kettle said...

how cute! I love the last one of him freaking out. Life's rough when you're just a few days old! He really is adorable. Wish I was there! Just remember to bring your squeeze bottle if you leave your house. Trust me on that one.

the murdocks said...

The 10 days of healing afterwards was were the worst! No one warned me of that either. Besides the "healing", enjoy each precious moment!

Jenn said...

Recovery was the worst part for me. Sorry I didn't mention that. :) No one told me either, although you never understand until you do it. I'm glad you are all doing well.

Anonymous said...

Well if we told you about that darn healing process you may not have understood it until now. lol. It really does suck, I totally agree. Take it from me though, it's nothing like recovering from a c-section. They both suck but sheesh that c-section was worse. (sigh). Congrats again and gosh is he beautiful. You will be surprised at how BIG he'll get this next several months.