27.3.08

Owen, So Fresh and So Clean Clean!

Pure Owen
Extremely grateful my boy is healthy!

All strapped in and ready to rock and roll!




We are all home safe and sound!







12 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

Congrates. You look great! and he is so adorable!

Kristin said...

We are so excited for you guys! He is absolutely gorgeous!

K+C=M+K said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see you later on today!! Can I hold him this time? I mean honestly Britt, you were kinda hogging him at the hospital the other day;)

ashley said...

aww, that first picture is toooooo cute! love when they are all balled up!
congrats again, i am so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Aww, congrats! You all look so happy and gosh is he cute! Try to make sure you accept the help as you need it, you don't have to be super mom all in one day! lol. I am so thrilled for you, he's adorable and I'm sure your mom is loving it too. (Is she there with you?) I know how excited she's been! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I'm glad you are all home and everyone is doing great. Can't wait to see the little guy!

Kendyl said...

Wow! He's beautiful! Congratulations...best of luck to you.

julie said...

I'm glad to see you are home & enjoying life with your new little man!

Lisa Brown said...

Congrats you guys!! He is so so cute! I just love little newborns.

sarah said...

I hope that you are adjusting well. We have wanted to come bring the kids but we all came down with the flu this weekend, expecially the kids. So we will stay away until we are totally better. He is too cute. Good job.

Jo said...

congratulations you guys! so excited for you. he is so tender!

Brittany said...

Oh Britt! He is so precious. I am so happy for you guys. Worth the wait, yeah? That's how I felt after Kasen was born. It just made it all worth it to hold him in my arms, I am sure you feel the same way about sweet little Owen!