10.3.08

Swap meet.




Last Saturday I decided to go with Kandace and Cole to to Orange County Swap Meet.  I thought it would put me into labor.  NOPE!!!!! It didn't work, but we had a good time anyway. I purchased some Yummy Beef Jerky (for those that know me really well know that I LOVE BEEF JERKY!)  I also got Joe some Hair spray which I saw at target today I saved 7 dollars.  Thats about it.  It was fun hanging out with my brothers and Sister and Cole.  Collin and Vance found these sweet visors just like the asians wear.  The funny thing is when the people that were selling them were asian and they were looking at us like we were crazy when I took a picture of the boys wearing them.  They probably couldn't figure out what was so funny.

6 comments:

Kellyn said...

I have found some great buys there myself, I miss being close to it! You seem to have such a fun family!

julie said...

I love the swap meet... the BEST carnitas tacos! And I am a HUGE jerky fan, they do have good stuff there. Sorry no labor yet... come to lunch thursday if you can and we will try to walk him out at the Spectrum! Hope he doesn't take that long!! xo

ashley said...

i totally miss the swap meet!
love the surfing pics too.

sounds like it is time to start walking up hill- worked for me with velzy!
i can't wait till i see a post that you are on your way to the hospital! good luck!

robyn said...

oh the random things you can find at the swapmeet!! Love it!! When is your actual due date? I will be in Cali the beginning of april. I would love to come by and see you and the baby! Oh and we finally have our own blog. Its brandonandrobyn.blogspot.com. Hopefully we will keep up on it! Good luck with your delivery. I'm sooo excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Well Thursday the 13th is a *great* day to have a baby if I do say so myself, that's my oldest son's 4th birthday that day. (Sheesh time flies!) As for the walking I *totally* get it. I walked the mall here in Victorville for probably 2 weeks trying to get the newest baby Camden to come out. Holy cow he was so stubborn, 5 days before his due date he appeared but for me that was the longest I had ever been pg (I know it can be worse so no one throw things at me.) lol. Honestly though, come on kid! I feel your pain and wish I had some awesome advice for you. ((HUGS))

Christina "Oversby" Anderson (yes it's me...) lol

becca said...

I can't believe you are so close!! I am so exited for you! I am so sorry I missed your shower, I was so sad. I have a gift for you, and would love to see you. I will call you SOON! You could go into labor anytime!